your vent for the day:

are you just plain mad about something?
are you struggling with something?

if you are, here's your chance to vent if you think it will make you feel better!

americansugar80

Asked by americansugar80 at 8:28 PM on Nov. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I know people really don't like to hear vents, but I do have something bugging me. We are helping our 20 y/o DD by having her live with us so we can care for our 9 mo old DGD while she works and saves $$ for an apartment. The problem is that she refuses to help with ANY of the chores in the common areas of the house that she uses, too. She will not allow us to take our GD anywhere when she isn't working unless she can go, too. She pitches a fit if we go out anywhere without her. She EXPECTS a lot from her even though we have told her numerous times that our lives don't revolve around hers and that we are not responsible for her anymore. She also expects her younger sisters (ages 18 & 15) to follow her orders because she is their elder. I am at my wit's end and wish she would hurry up and move out soon. I love being a major person in my GD's life, but my DD needs to get out and grow up!!!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 2:29 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• My hubby came home lastnight after being gone at work for a month. He had to leave this afternoon and we don't know when he will be home again.
    I am truly grateful he has a great paying job. He's self employed so when he's home it's usually for a couple weeks, but this time was really hard for me to let him go. The weather is getting worse and he was stuck in the snow last week in Wyoming and couldn't drive. Grrrrr this time if the year sucks, I worry about him sooo much!! I guess this wasn't a vent but just wanted to talk about it. Thanks!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 8:32 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• my husband is an ass. i settled and i shouldve listened to my father when he said before we got married "baby, he's not the one for you" i know that now.
    Anonymous

• I don't have anything in my personal life to vent about, but I can vent a lot about people in the world, and things going on around us.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 8:45 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• My kids doctor is driving me nuts. Every time I turn around he's taking another vacation. I have one kid sick, one who the teacher suggested getting evaluated because he is doing so bad in school, and then one who was suppose to go in this week to recheck how his sinuses were doing. Nice to know that when you need the doctor they're never there. I have never actually met their doctor yet, we've always seen the nurse practioner. I tried to call all the other pediatritions in town to see if they were excepting new patients but nobody is. The only suggestion that was giving to me by one of the places I called was to drive 50 miles away to find a new doctor. It's starting to look like that's what I'm going to have to do.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 8:46 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• My hubby didnt warn me he was sick 2 days ago and now all three of my kids are down with h1n1 (went to the dr this afternoon)
    Jezture

Answer by Jezture at 8:51 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• My butt's itchy.
    Anonymous

• Yes. Where I work there is a houskeeper. I'm a housekeeper in anursing home. She thinks she is the greatest housekeeper there is. She did all the supplies plus worked on my wing that I share with another housekeeper. ALL she did was bitch&moan about our wing. She did not like the way it looked. Her wing though is never that clean. Our boss though thinkws the son and moon shines on her. So to sasy anything to him is alost cause.
    seashore29

Answer by seashore29 at 8:57 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• My everyday vent is when people don' t put carts into the cart coral in the parking lot. Have a little commom courtesy.
    Anonymous

• I'm pregnant and sick. I've had a head cold and a sinus infection for over a week now. Don't have a regular dr. So I went to walk in clinic and the Dr. was sooo rude and mean to me! he gave me antibotics that I told him don't work on me, and told me to get over it. So now I'm looking for a regular dr. but all of these places say that I have to apply and get reviewed and it could take up to a week or more. I just want to get my sinus infection cleared up and I really don't want to have to go the ER. :( Last year I got one so bad I sneezed and my ear drum ruptured. I do not want to go through that again...
    jedwards2009

Answer by jedwards2009 at 10:32 PM on Nov. 4, 2009