Anyoe else have a Boston Terrier?

Boston terrier, dog, puppy

Allthpretyhrses

Asked by Allthpretyhrses at 4:50 PM on Jun. 24, 2008 in Pets

• No I would Love to get a dog though [my husband isn't up for it!] darn it! They are very cute though!
    Tayleina

Answer by Tayleina at 5:04 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• I take care of my brothers boston terrier sometimes. Her name is Tilly.
    harleygirl1961

Answer by harleygirl1961 at 10:14 AM on Jun. 25, 2008

• My BF had Boston Terriers all his life. His mom still has one now. Its the meanest little thing I have ever met! But in his defense he is very old and has multiple surgeries on his bum. Anyways, my BF wants a Boston bbbaaaddd! Bothers me all the time about it. But hey, I am the stay at home Mom and a 15 month old boy and a 6 month old Doxie/Terrier girl is enough for me!
    adeuslove07

Answer by adeuslove07 at 1:01 AM on Jun. 26, 2008

• My Grandpa has one. His name is Baxter. They are fun little dogs. We just got a Jack Russell. We're naming him Jack... LOL.
    homebody24-7

Answer by homebody24-7 at 1:22 AM on Jun. 26, 2008

• I have a Boston Terrier, his name is Sebastian. He is 7 months old and a total mess. He thinks he owns the house...he's right. He's so full of energy and is absolutely hilarious to watch!
    CKennemore

Answer by CKennemore at 11:09 AM on Jun. 26, 2008

• I have a 9yr old Boston---he's like a little old man. funny thing is, he is 20lbs and his best friend is 110lb German Shepherd. Super friendly, but thinks he's human. Going blind, so I can't move the furniture around too much!!!
    LoveJake128

Answer by LoveJake128 at 11:23 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• I have a 5 year old boston terrier, named sasha. She is such a diva, only eats food from a can, hates being outside and wants to be held constantly. She is perfect for my 8 year old only child, and puts up with the crazy things she does to her like painting her toes and putting doll clothes on her.
    mum2b2009

Answer by mum2b2009 at 9:26 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• I have a boston terrier named Gizmo and he is almost 2yrs old and I love him like my baby. He is so much fun and so funny too he is the friendliest dog I have ever owned. He is part of the family. I couldn't ask for a better little baby...

Redlady766

Answer by Redlady766 at 10:05 AM on Sep. 16, 2008