what can i do to help the problem?

my husband and i have been trying to have a baby for 10 years and it has not happen. been to the doc and thay say nothings wrong. but i'm not having my monthy what can i do to help the problem

dottielee56

Asked by dottielee56 at 8:42 PM on Nov. 4, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I'm in the same boat..just try to stay stress free and keep on trying..watch your diet and excercise for both of you..quit smoking (if either ofyou do) drinking?? otherwise i don't think dr will do much until you have been trying for a year, then i read that they will give you something to help..g/l and baby dust to you!
    Ambie0526

Answer by Ambie0526 at 8:56 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• have you taken ovulation test? also just keep trying,, n relax just remeber its suppose to be fun not a part time job...
    cubana1003

Answer by cubana1003 at 9:00 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• Don't try so hard! I'm serious. With both of my children, as soon as I gave up, I got pregnant! So relax and have fun. Good luck!
    BrTupac

Answer by BrTupac at 1:21 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• Lose weight if you are overweight, gain if you are under. Too much or too little body fat can seriously impact fertility and cycles. Exercise...get the blood flowing throughout your body and uterine area. Acupuncture is great for blood flow too. Cut back on caffeine, eat more natural foods.

If you have good insurance, I highly recommend seeing reproductive endocrinologist, and not a gynecologist for fertility advice and treatment.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 7:00 AM on Nov. 5, 2009