Ok girls... I need your help I need ideas...things that I can do to make my man feel wanted and extra special when he gets home on Firday night???

I need some ideas not just cooking nice dinner or breakfast or anything like that..things that require time and effort PLEASE HELP :)

power2him

Asked by power2him at 8:58 PM on Nov. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• 1 thing all men love
    getting his penis sucked...lol seriously
    Anonymous

• Get yourself some new underwear - something sexy. Cook his favorite meal, light some candles, and well... you know the rest. Men are pretty simple creatures when it comes down to it. Food and sex is about all it takes.
    Anonymous

• Just think of things that make him happy, get or do as many of those things as you can. It is special to a guy to know that you notice the little things. (kinda like his mommy would:)
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 9:53 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• I agree. Food and sex.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 10:13 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• like something more than those things would be amazing...cause i want this night to be very special
    power2him

Answer by power2him at 10:22 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• I have to say they are right lol food and sex BUT BUT BUT...how about a game first? scavenger hunt maybe? take him with clues to places that are special to both of you...place of first kiss, first date, first "um yeah" lol...the first time you knew you loved him, said it...etc. you can end the hunt anywhere you like and have the dinner ready and obviously sex will be involved later lol. lemme think...ok think of what he is really into, even if its something you hate, and mix that in...something that makes him know he was your sole focus.I have alot of thoughts on this, but not knowing him personally dont know whaat he is into. dancing? take him to a quiet blues bar and have them dedicate a song for him with a mess that only he will understand and then dance all night long. ok ok lol thats MY dream date...
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 11:28 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• Well if you have the money i would have a limo pick him up from the airport then have the limo driver take him to this really nice hotel room have him go to the desk and have a note waiting for him with a room key. When he opens the door you be waiting on the bed in something really sexy something red and have the room candle lit and the hottub in your room filled with bubbles and hot water with rose pedels and wine. Then have an awesome dinner sent up later.
    Anonymous

• I think a massage, nice bath and a BJ will do the trick.
    ponchinmom

Answer by ponchinmom at 1:17 AM on Nov. 5, 2009