Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are "bee stings"?

What cup size is this referring to? AA, A, B or what??

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 9:04 PM on Nov. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

Answers (5)
  • depends on who you're asking.. some refer to it as anything smaller than a b cup

    Answer by AngeLnChainZ at 9:07 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

  • Definitely not B's.

    Answer by preggoandfat at 9:14 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

  • B sting is just a nipple. It's not a boob at all. AWE that's mean who said that!! IF a bee stung you it would cause your skin a little bump. I have bee sting's lol

    Answer by Mrs.Oriaku at 9:19 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

  • Same thing as mosquito bites. ha ha ha

    Answer by Pnukey at 12:37 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

  • Wow, I've never heard that term before.

    Remember those heavy medicine balls we had to throw around in gym class back in high school? Each of my breasts are one of those.
    I think I'd rather have a bee sting.
    Well, maybe not that small, but it would certainly be nice to have something small and lightweight on my chest for a change. :)

    Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 2:21 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.