do you think im pregnant

Hi moms, i have been trying to get pregnant with baby number two for 3 years n no luck, we have been trying n trying. me and my husband have been together for 8 years n have one girl. i think im finally pregnant, my last period was in august 2009 i got a normal period in the first week of august then i started to take the ovulation test daily, the day it was positive for ovulation we did it, then a few days later i started to spot every day till the last week of the month when for three days i had blood clots but with no menstral flow. i went to the er and had a ultra sound done they said i was not pregnant but i knew if i was it might been to early to know. so here we are in nov n i havent had my period since i went to the er. i have had nasuea night swets swollen n tender breast i even thru up my breakfast yesterday as soon as i finished. im praying im pregnant but if im not? what dou think

cubana1003

Asked by cubana1003 at 9:04 PM on Nov. 4, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Let me get my virtual pregnancy test out and i'll let you know..

Take an effin test for crying out.
    AngeLnChainZ

Answer by AngeLnChainZ at 9:06 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• if you've gone that long with out a period its time to test hun, good luck I hope you are
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 9:07 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• have you taken an HPT??
    AshleyG.

Answer by AshleyG. at 9:07 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• Its not the first time ive missed my period so thats y ive waited so long but this week marks the 3rd missed period so im taking a test tommrrow, just lloking for opions..
    cubana1003

Answer by cubana1003 at 9:09 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• i'd take an HPT and if it's neg see a gyno to get some answers . if pos. congrats!!
    AshleyG.

Answer by AshleyG. at 9:10 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• Yep take a test. Surprised you hadn't already.
    preggoandfat

Answer by preggoandfat at 9:13 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• an opinion isnt going to tell you if you're pregnant. only a test will.
    Anonymous

• i took the test it came out positive
    cubana1003

Answer by cubana1003 at 2:58 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• Congrats now send some baby dust my way!!!
    AJsmom2005

Answer by AJsmom2005 at 7:18 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• yes plzzz plzzz send some baby dust my way i missed my period last month but am afraid to take a test
    callmecrazy722

Answer by callmecrazy722 at 4:04 PM on Nov. 5, 2009