Quick Question about the little one...

my LO is 10 months old and lately my friends have been trying to hold her hand and she wont let them..as soon as u grab her hands she will pull it away..but when my friend tried it again later she was sitting in her carseat and my friend was also in the backseat and she let her hold it, she grasped onto her finger and was holding it. And tonight when I put her down to sleep I was trying to hold her hand and she wouldnt let me, so after the 3rd try (she had put her hand right next to her face) she held onto my finger...is this normal? is she just being picky about it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:10 PM on Nov. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My daughter did the same thing, i think it's just a phase.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 9:22 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• It might be something about her personal space. Some kids go through those phases. My son was the same way when younger......and even still I have to make him hold my hand TIGHT not just barely hold it when we are out some where walking.

I wouldn't read too much into it.
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 10:37 PM on Nov. 4, 2009