Getting Help To Move?

I AM RECENTLY SEPERATED FROM MY DH, MY DD & I LIVE W/ MY MOTHER & SFATHER. IM 24 & MY DD IS 1. IM CURRENTLY LOOKIN FOR A JOB & I WAS WONDERING IF THERE ARE ANY PROGRAMS THAT WILL GET ME & MY DD IN A HOUSE OR APT. & HELP W/ RENT UNTIL I GET A JOB? MY DH HAS BEEN ON UNEMPLOYMENT FOR 3 MTHS & STARTS WORK TOMORROW SO HE'LL BE ABLE TO HELP ME W/ UTILITIES. I LIVE IN OKLAHOMA IF THAT HELPS! IM ABOUT TO GO NUTS LIVING HERE AND I NEED OUT! HELP ME PLEASE LOL! THANKS LADIES!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:16 PM on Nov. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• I don't think anywhere will rent to you with no job. You should really stay with your parents and save up some money before getting your own place.

The only suggestion I have is check with Public Housing, but I'm pretty sure you need an income.
    Anonymous

• to anon....you are dead wrong. as a single parent there are many programs to help you so dont give up hope. Call, or look up online your county human resources dept and look under human services. call them and just be honest. tell them you need help and see whats out there. I wills ay tho(and I just went thru it0 they do give priority to those who have NO place to go, or are in physical danger. But they also help first those with kids. Never give up hope and never listen to anyone who tells you there is no hope. good luck on your new life! you get to start again,a nd thats not always scarey and bad. :o)
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 11:23 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• Thank you Bearsjen! Im just really needing out of this house. My dh & I do get along but we just couldnt last in the realtionship... My mom and sdad do not want him here and today was my daughters 1st bday and he came down to spend the day with us and had to leave before my mom came home because she doesnt want him here so he couldnt even visit with his own child! It just really pisses me off because we split on good terms and it was mutual she just thinks he walked out and wont listen to me when i say it was OUR choice and decision not just HIS! Im going nuts because I want my child to have a great relationship with her father and i want him to be able to see her anytime he wants... I just gotta find a place of our own so he can come see his baby whenever he wants without having to hurry up the visit with her.....
    Anonymous

• well until you can get out, can she see him away from your mi=oms house? I mean yes you ahve to respect her wishes as its her home but on the same token SHE, if she loves your dd, needs to stop getting in the way of that. I would ask her if she loves her grandchild? when she says of course, ask her why then she is blocking that relationship? becausse she doesnt have to love your soon to be ex, nor do you...its about your dd... its that simple. good luck honey.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 11:42 PM on Nov. 4, 2009