i think im regretful.

do you ever feel like you "settled" for your husband? i mean even if you dont think so do you feel as if you deserve better or can do better? before i married my dh(3 years ago) my father said "baby, he's not the one for you" and i thought he was insane..now see what he saw that love was too blind to mkae me see.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:17 PM on Nov. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• i know what you mean. i got married at 18 (its been just over 2 years now) and i do sit and wonder what if.. a lot more lately. i do honestly wonder the same stuff, but at the same time i can't picture my life without him. it is really confusing... but we have a lot more going on that idk if you do... as far as him needing some counseling and stuff.... but having a child now makes things that much more confusing... and our son loves him so much. and i love him too... but sometimes id like to know if the grass really is greener on the other side. (ive heard it USUALLY isn't)
    honestly, i would seek counseling or a marriage program or something. especially if you are younger, this is reallllllly common. but dont give up because of what ifs... try to work on it. if you dont try you might as well be an adulteress.
    pm me if ya wanna chat... its good to know that someone feels like i do.
    missbreezy214

Answer by missbreezy214 at 9:51 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• better than my hubby would have to be perfection and perfect is boring. I like that theres some things about him I cant stand because the moment Im away from him more than usual those are the things that make me smile and that I miss. Like I dont like to be super cuddled at night because he gets sweaty, well i spent one night away at my gma's and I missed him trying to cuddle me.

maybe you should think back on why you married him in the first place....start from square 1 and work forward. Good Luck
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 9:25 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• If you are not happy leave.

Answer by louise2 at 9:31 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• no. not ever.
    even with him being the only man I've ever been serious about---never had any regrets.

we're FAR from perfect (but like pp said, that's boring, and quite impossible anyway!)...but I could never imagine my life with anybody but him behind the scenes with me. we've built an amazing and memorable life together. :)

maybe you guys need some alone time...bring back that passion you once had...relight that fire you once had!
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 9:38 PM on Nov. 4, 2009