Can u get pregnant from a guy that has a vesectomy?

He had the procedure a few years ago but never followed up i know find out if all was fine aand the procedure was a success.
He says being he has been with a few females between than and now and they are no pregnant he is safe.
I told him it may of not been there time to get pregnant or whatever.
Plus i have been told i'm very fertile.
I happened to be ovulating during the time together.
I now have concern over a chance of pregnancy.
can anyone tell me any information on this subject i have looked online but would like some more information or personal knowledge.
Thank you.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:41 PM on Nov. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Do you know for a fact he has had a vasectomy? Yes, some guys go as far as telling girls they have had them so they don't have to use condoms and then "oops" what do you know the vasectomy "failed"..
    AngeLnChainZ

Answer by AngeLnChainZ at 9:42 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• Add to question from OP:I have no question he had the procedure just the new information has me questioning a few things,like no follow up to his procedure.
    Anonymous

• If he didn't follow up, then he could very well have swimmers getting through yet. Kick his ass.
    Anonymous

• Its still possible. Dh's aunt just got prengant by her hubby who had one earlier this year and never went back to get it checked out. Sometimes they don't take.
    jedwards2009

Answer by jedwards2009 at 10:40 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• Do you really want to take a chance? Doesn't sound like a serious relationship. Women lie about birth control. Who is to say a man wouldn't?
    Anonymous

• It's rare, but it can happen. Nothing is a hundred percent effective. One of my friends got pg after her hubby's vasectomy... she was not cheating and the baby was definitely his. He never went back to be checked afterwards, and apparently it did not take.
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 12:02 AM on Nov. 5, 2009