39 weeks

Is it normal that for the last hour or so my baby has been super active? I mean like I have never felt her like this and the outside of my stomach is moving more than it ever has. She is moving so much and so strongly that it is really hurting me. Could something be wrong?

xredstarsx

Asked by xredstarsx at 9:55 PM on Nov. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I don't think anything is wrong. With both of my kids the same thing happened. They were "getting into position" as the doc put it. I would be more concerned if you don't feel any movement. Good Luck!! Congrats!! Enjoy!!
    mereinhart28

Answer by mereinhart28 at 9:58 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• my baby got more and more active as the weeks went on. I was standing at work a couple of days before I had my baby and my co-worker looked at my tummy and said "Holy Shit, is that the baby" I looked down and it looked like my baby was doing disco dancing, she then looked at me and said "no babies, now way no how". It was crazy.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 11:09 PM on Nov. 4, 2009