I never knew my life was so wrong until I came on cafe mom!

Anyone else feel this way?
I didn't know whether I worked(which I do) or stayed home(I have) was wrong.
I didn't know if I bottle fed I was a bad mom.
I didn't know that it was wrong to accept WIC when I needed it.
I didn't know that it's wrong to raise your kids in a double wide while you save for a house.
I didn't know I was lazy for not spanking, and I didn't know I was a monster if I did.
Well, you get the point. I never thought that everything I do as a person was so wrong or bad until I came on here. What's your take?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:47 PM on Nov. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• AMEN!
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 10:49 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• I'm gonna crawl in my corner and re-live a bad cafemom moment now!!! I agree with you.
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 10:51 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• Isn't it amazing that there are any living, walking, breathing children left on earth with how terrible we all are as moms?
    Anonymous

• Exactly!!! I have felt like that many of times.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 10:52 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• I hear ya! Seems like everything we do, someone is going to tell us it is wrong and our children should be taken away. I have never in my life met anyone who was perfect until I found CM. Here I found a large group of perfect women, who are perfect wives and mothers, with perfect children and husbands.

I thought I was a pretty good mother, with some great children, and a good husband, until I came here and was told how wrong I was. I now know that I suck as a mother, my children are brats, and my husband should be taken out back and shot for his faults. LOL.
    JEAmom3

Answer by JEAmom3 at 10:54 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• I feel the same way; I didn't produce enough breast milk, despite taking three different supplements, and doing everything anyone told me to make more, so now I'm FF, and apparently my DD is going to DIE because of it...wtf!
    I smoke (never around my daughter) so I'm going to hell.
    All these people need to get off their high horses and realize that not everyone is going to have the same parenting methods as them, and as long as the kid is healthy, happy and well taken care of, it's all gravy. :)
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 10:55 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• Oh yeah, I left out that my children never slept in my bed with me, so I was called cold and callus by someone on here once. I didn't even know what co sleeping was until I came on here to be honest!lol I never thought I was!
    Anonymous

• I say AMEN to that as well.

How DARE we be such ignorant adults who love and nuture our children the way WE see fit being who are WE to tell some one ELSE how to raise, feed, clothe, dicipline, and give our kids the best and tell them they are wrong!

THANK GOD we have such thought(less)FULL (of it !!!!!!) people on Cafe Mom!

Nah! Not on Cafe Mom! We don't have many diverse opinionated better then you Moms on here really, do we?????? Shame on them for pointing the fingers when they should be looking in the mirrors and pointing back at themselves some time, eh? Touche'!

**AMEN sista**
    Anonymous

• Sometimes I feel like I have to over explain things on here just so someone doesn't put me down or mis judge my situation. For what? Someone I don't even know....
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 11:06 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• LOL @ JEAMom !

The comment about taking the husband out in the back.........

And shame on me for having my child get back into their OWN bed !!

I guess their kids sleep with them til the age of 10? Shouldn't the cord be cut after their birth and not on their wedding day people????

They are trying to CBI........crawl back in! I guess if they could they would let them?
    Anonymous