So since you can't see it anymore, do you bother shaving it or trimming it?...

So I've got to the point where I can no longer see my nether regions bc my belly has gotten so big...I was wondering who still shaves down there eventhough you can't see it or do you just trim it or not even bother with it? lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:55 PM on Nov. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yeah, but not quite as devoutly or as well precisioned as I used to.
    Anonymous

• lol I asked my friend who had a baby right before i found out I was pregnant the same thing.... she said she shaved it anyway like everyday (I thought she was nuts) I tried shaving it like once a week (especially towards the end cuz I didn't want my baby having to come through the jungle to get out!) but I did cut myself once and it was a sharp blade so I didn't really feel it... just saw blood after my shower and freaked! so be careful. maybe get one of those fog proof mirrors that men use to shave in the shower and rig it up low... (why i didn't think of that when I was preggo... i dunno)
    Anonymous

• towards the end, my husband did it.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 11:04 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• lol i dint cuz i try once i fletand ebded up inthe hospital cuz i bruised my belly. so i told dh, if you dont like how it looks then dont use it. but i did start to shave once i gotoff bed rest around 36 wks he was born at37
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 11:07 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• i still do, 39 weeks here, but not so often..i just shave it all off, trimming is too hard
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 11:10 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• hahah lol i still make time to shave it ,, ill lay on the tub floor put one leg over the tub an the other one the other way an shave that way lol hard but i do it !!! cant stand to be a harry marry !!!!!
    ohmama213

Answer by ohmama213 at 11:23 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• My husband did it for me. I can't stand not being groomed down there.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 11:24 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• After I couldn't see it anymore I gave up and then right around my due date I got some scissors we had for bathroom use and trimmed up the hair but that was all I just didn't want to be so hairy the nurses talked about it later. Other then that I didn't care.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:23 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• I still shave and I can't see anything at all. I asked my husband if he would do it for me, but he wasn't too excited about the idea. I can't let that part of my grooming go...kinda gross!
    T.Lib

Answer by T.Lib at 12:26 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• my husband helped me out! which then led into something entirely different!! :)
    bailey5crew

Answer by bailey5crew at 1:33 AM on Nov. 5, 2009