late period, am i pregnant?

Ok! two months ago i started my period right on time but on the third day my period stopped completely then it started again on my fifth day. This month my period was four days late so i took two pregnancy tests on the third late day and they were negative. With my first son i was nine weeks prego before i found out because i had my period for my first two months. Am I pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:13 PM on Nov. 4, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• pee on your keyboard and I will tell you.
    Anonymous

• hahah that was good
    Anonymous

• those responces were not nessecary. Go to your doc and get a blood test. this way you know if you should start your pre natal treatments. Good luck!
    Anonymous

• I would recommend going to your doctor for a blood test, that way you will know for sure. Wait another week if your period isn't still around & your HPTs are still negative, I'd go to the doctor.
    Of course your cycles can just be out of whack some times.
    CaptainAwesome

Answer by CaptainAwesome at 9:15 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• I say wait. If you dont get your period for months then youre pregnant.. or theres something wrong with you and you need to go to the dr anyway. good luck!
    Anonymous

• I disagree with the one post cause I went 6 FULL months without a period and WAS NOT PREGNANT I would wait another week or two when I found out I was pregnant I was 13 and a half weeks and I took pregnancy test after pregnancy test and YES I even took blood test and some came back positive and some neg.
    Anonymous