any good bedtime book recommendations?

my son loves Goodnight Moon. wondering if there are any other good bedtime books moms would recommend. thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:19 PM on Nov. 4, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I was going to say Good Night Moon! Sorry that's all I got ;(
    Anonymous

• Haha! When I read your heading I immediately thought Goodnight Moon. What about Brown Bear, Brown Bear What do you See? My daughter loves that book.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 11:22 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• My first thought was of Good Night Moon, lol. How about Good Night, Gorilla? It is a very cute story.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 11:32 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• will try those suggestions, thanks!!
    Anonymous

• This is my son's favorite: You Are My I Love You by Maryann Cusimano,

http://www.amazon.com/You-Are-My-I-Love/dp/039923392X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1257397898&sr=1-1
    bootsky

Answer by bootsky at 12:12 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• Our favorites include: The Going to Bed Book; Guess How Much I Love You; I Love You Because You're You; I Love You, Goodnight; and Night-Night Little Pookie. We are huge fans of Sandra Boynton.
    lvpenguino

Answer by lvpenguino at 12:51 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• "The Bear Snores On", one of my daughter's favorites and a very cute story.
    mommacierra

Answer by mommacierra at 2:17 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• Every night, my son and I sit down and we read the book I LOVE YOU SO by Marianne Richmond. As a matter of fact, he REFUSES to go to bed without it (he's 27 months). It is such a wonderful book about love for unconditional love for a child (and it's not gender specific, so it will work for my DD when she's older and will sit still for a book, too!). There's also the book I'LL LOVE YOU FOREVER. I don't know the author, but it's adorable too!
    laird6372

Answer by laird6372 at 3:34 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• I got one from a co-worker called "Go to bed, Fred" My daughter loves it. This age is too young for it, but there's "The sleep book" by Dr. Seuss. You can just read a few lines from each page. But it always makes me sleepy! :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:05 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• I have a bunch, and Goodnight Moon was DD's fav. and first (she's 2 now.) Time for Bed, Snuggle Up Sleepy Ones, Where the Wild Things Are, Kitten's First Full Moon, Corderoy, The Velveteen Rabbit, Make Way for Ducklings, The Sleep Book,  Guess How Much I Love You, and Winnie the Pooh, Tales from Pooh Corner.

Just to name a few!

Ems629

Answer by Ems629 at 2:48 PM on Nov. 5, 2009