i been seperated from my husband for 6 months

i helped him move on with his life,he left me and came back to save money,he foound a apartment and hes leaving this week.He cheated and doesnt want to be with me anymore and always puts me down,should i file for divorce after the holidays or is that to soon????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:15 AM on Nov. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• If he says he no longer wants to be with you and cheated on you to begin with, it is obviously over. There is no use hanging onto something that in reality is over. I wouldn't even try to salvage it. Apparently you guys were on good enough terms that he could move back in until he got a place and got his stuff straight. there is no need hanging on, it is not too early to file for divorce. It is obviously over and now its time for you to help YOURSELF and get on with YOUR life. :) Good luck!
    MamaHardy2008

Answer by MamaHardy2008 at 12:20 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• I would go ahead and file now.
    Gealach

Answer by Gealach at 12:22 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• Should you file now?
    Thats completely up to you. If you are sure that is what you want and there is no hope for reconciliation then file now, because divorce is never short, sweet and to the point it will drag on, especially if he is trying to get out of things or is just a plain ass to you to begin with all through the marriage.
    The holidays will slow things down too.
    I have been separated for 3 years now.
    Ranieri

Answer by Ranieri at 12:42 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• If he wants a divorce, let him be the one to get it. There is no reason why you should have to handle all the muck. This is his decision so let him take care of all the details.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 7:04 AM on Nov. 5, 2009