MiniVan of choice

Which minivan would you recommend?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:52 PM on Jun. 24, 2008 in Shopping

• I LOVE the dodge caravans because of the storage under seats, and folding rows of seats.If you have little kids you might want to look into having a second sliding door. I want a caravan myself but don't think we can afford a newer car especially in in southern Ca!
    Tayleina

Answer by Tayleina at 5:03 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• My sister has a nissan quest and it is so spacious. It has air conditioning vents that run all the way to the back of the van, and it has a sliding door on each side so the kids can get in on either side. It seems very high tech because it has many features. I'm more of an SUV mom, but if I had a van I would take a look at those.
    msp12r

Answer by msp12r at 5:28 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• I have owned a few and my fav is the Town & Country. Very spacious with a lot of storage and has a very smooth ride with very comfortable seats, great for traveling!! Also like all the features, sliding doors swivel and go seating, dvd players, rool down back windows, and my fav is the back up camera. Not sure how I made it for all those years with out one lol!!!
    redtang912

Answer by redtang912 at 9:57 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• I've been an SUV mom ever since they came out (almost)! But now that I test drove a Honda Odyssey, they won me over & that's what I'm getting very soon!
    BrownSugarsWife

Answer by BrownSugarsWife at 6:59 AM on Jun. 25, 2008

• HONDA OR CHEVY
    fishersmom06

Answer by fishersmom06 at 2:45 PM on Jun. 25, 2008

• i have a ford windstar and love it.
    mygirlsrock00

Answer by mygirlsrock00 at 11:12 PM on Jun. 26, 2008