why do people have to be rude

people should answer with more respect and not with rudeness....and why do people insist on calling people names when they dont even know the person

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:45 AM on Nov. 5, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Not to be rude but this gets asked almost daily here.
    People here are just petty childish little brats. YOu just have to learn to ignore them .
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:24 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• I think because they aren't face to face, they spit out whatever crap comes to mind. Keep in mind Karma is a bitch and what goes around does come around, eventually.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 1:21 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• Too me I feel a lot of the moms on here have thin skin and they just take things way to personal but that is my opinion.
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 1:31 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• I don't really think they're really being rude.I think that they are just being brutally honest. And they dont realize how much they are actually hurting your feelings. And they know this and thasts why they also sign their names anon. so don't worry about it. lol.
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 7:10 PM on Nov. 5, 2009