LMAO Did anyone else think that Drag Me to Hell was really stupid?

A co-worker loaned it to me and I just watched it. LMFAO! That movie was so pointless and so stupid, IMO. The goat was hilarious, though.

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 12:49 AM on Nov. 5, 2009 in Entertainment

• I loved it!! But I like those kind of horror films!! I was raised on old B&W horror movies that if the door breathed it was super scary. To me, cheesy can be a good thing in a horror film if done right!! My only qualm with the movie was; What was with her mouth? LOL That poor girl got everything in her mouth!! ROTFL
    We watched that and Trick r Treat on Halloween!! My husband and I really liked Trick r Treat!!
    Dorothy24

Answer by Dorothy24 at 10:23 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• NO!!!!!! I thought it was super scary! But I am a big chicken, LOL.

Oh and I only watch scary movies in the theater never at home cause they are not scary unless I watch then at home. LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:58 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• There's a goat? WHAT?! I need to see this and LOL! I LOVE GOATS they are just so gosh darn cute! Man if I had a million dollars I would buy some goats.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 2:16 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• OP: LOL yeah, there's a goat. He was supposed to have the demon transfered into him so they could kill the goat and get rid of the demon, but he ends up just being a demonic talking goat LMFAO! It was so funny. He was saying something like, "You bitch! Let me out of here!" but he still had the weird goat-like voice thing LMAO! It was hilarious!

I swear that movie should be classified as a comedy horror, like Jennifer's Body was. (That was a really cool movie, though.)
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 2:19 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• I think it was ment to be a little silly, I mean it was made by the director of Evil Dead-
    Hali_Taylor

Answer by Hali_Taylor at 2:54 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• Lol I havent seen it yet, but now I want to, I love goats!

And yeah Sam Raimi tends to throw in a bit of comedy in his movies, which is why theres two versions of Evil Dead, Evil Dead 2 is more comedic, same with Army of Darkness(which is technically Evil Dead 3)

Damn, now I wanna watch Army of Darkness, but I have nooo idea where I put the DVD lol.
    LadyJayne27

Answer by LadyJayne27 at 3:45 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• Yes, I was not impressed. Rather disappointed really.
    My hubby liked it. It reminded him a bit of Evil Dead and he loved those films.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 1:10 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• The ending cracked me up! She was all happy and carefree . . . it was great.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:49 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• Trick r Treat was awesome! We bought it the day it came out, got the last copy lol. People around here have been searching everywhere for it. We got it before the movie places did lmao! I'd been waiting on that movie for like 2 years, though.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 6:18 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• Answered at 2:19 AM on Nov. 5, 2009 by: Mrs.BAT

LMAO that's f-ing great...I need to see this now for sure...
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 10:19 PM on Nov. 5, 2009