my shoulder is killing me!

i started sleeping on my left side because i cant sleep on my tummy anymore and ive never been able to sleep on my back anyways lately ive been waking up and having the worse shoulder pain now that i sleep on it. what can help it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:19 AM on Nov. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Try sleeping with your arm in a different position and see if that helps.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 1:45 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• I agree with ati's advice that's all it took for me to have shoulder pain relief.
    bjw_053109

Answer by bjw_053109 at 2:24 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• Oh and maybe starting out on your right side and then switching to left may also help.
    bjw_053109

Answer by bjw_053109 at 2:26 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• mention this to your doctor, it can also be a sign of trouble with your gall bladder. something about the way the nerves connect. same as shoulder pain being a sign of an etopic pregnancy, but you are well past that now if the belly is too big to sleep on. just using it for a comparison.
    phantomphan

Answer by phantomphan at 2:53 PM on Nov. 5, 2009