Any suggestions on where to go...

For a vacation? I want to get away for a little bit, with my 7 month old. I feel like I need to take a break from my family, friends, stress, and just enjoy my baby. I want an overnight trip, I live in So. California. Suggestions?

Bernie19

Asked by Bernie19 at 1:24 AM on Nov. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Hi there, im originally from el segundo, ca. How about going to san diego sea world? i wouldnt know any other place. it can get pretty expensive there and stay at a hotel. Santa Barbra is also nice around there. lots of stores and places to eat as well.
    aeroslove

Answer by aeroslove at 1:26 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• That island to the west.........uh...........Catalina Island?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:05 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• Yea you need to go to Long Beach and take the boat which costs money per person and it takes you to catalina island. i think it takes 30-60 mins to get tehre and its cold. There isnt much to do at catalina island.
    aeroslove

Answer by aeroslove at 12:33 PM on Nov. 5, 2009