anyone else feel/felt queasy the last few weeks of pregnancy?

Since Sunday I have felt nauseated and tummy rumbly every day. It's not really intense, but just enough to make me uncomfortable. I've heard it's normal, but it's really miserable. :( Anyone else going/gone through this? And also the heartburn is really bad, even though he dropped. I thought it was supposed to get better aftewards, not worse, lol!

sammybear71

Asked by sammybear71 at 1:26 AM on Nov. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Ah, the notorious last month of pregnancy. A midwife I know always says you're pregnant for eight months and a year, because the last month takes FOREVER lol.

What you're having is normal. I didn't have the queasyness, but I did have the heartburn. I ate, like, a bottle of tums a night lol.

Good luck! You're almost there!
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 1:43 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• I have 3 weeks until I deliever and let me tell you I feel like Im going to throw up no matter what I do. even certain smells really get to me. Oh and the heartburn makes me want to throw up too. There are times that I have to throw up so it goes away. Nothing seems to help and it also feels like you can drink water and still get it...We are almost there...just a little bit yet!! Hang in there Mama...Im trying my hardest too!!!
    Goingthruitall

Answer by Goingthruitall at 2:18 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• yea, that was torture for me and so was the first 4 months. no more babies for me and i can eat apples again, yay!
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 7:14 AM on Nov. 5, 2009