anyone had their tubs tied

does anyone know what the side affects of getting this is.. if there is any gonna be 22 and gonna have a 3rd would like my tubs tied but cause i have now had 2 kids on birthcontrol last one was condom and still got pregnant.. anyone had this done and does it hurt ect?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:33 AM on Nov. 5, 2009 in Health

• I doubt you'll find a doctor who will tie your tubes at 22 years old. My sister was 26 with FOUR kids and only ONE doctor, two towns away would tie them for her, and he really botched it.

My mom had hers done when she was 36. She didn't have any side effects. The recovery was really fast and she loved it.

My sister is a different story. Her periods are all messed up now, and she has really bad PMS. She's also been pregnant several times since then, and miscarried, but that is NOT par for the course, that's because her doctor really effed up the surgury.

Good luck!
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 1:41 AM on Nov. 5, 2009