Can you walk down the hall without bumping into the walls????

Assuming your hall is clear. Can you walk down the hall without bumping into the walls?
I can't. I was walking down the hall today and realized, I can't do that and wondered if that was normal. I am having a lot of neurological issues and physical issues. Just wondering if that is a symptom or if other people do it too.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:39 AM on Nov. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes I can.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:43 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• that could mean you might have an ear infection.the ears help balance the body along with other parts, but if you have an infection or a problem with the ears it can cause a case of unbalance I know this bc I had a friend who had an ear problem and had to lean his head to one side if not he would stumble
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 1:45 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• You should really go get checked out. That's not normal...I'm plus sized with a narrow hall and I can pass just fine...provided I am not dodging a child and two cats.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 2:09 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• Well, gosh, I hope it's just Lovin_mybaby5 said and nothing more serious. Get well soon! Sending you vibes of health---~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:11 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• Nope, never could, I run into everything - doorknobs, corners of things, walls.
    I'm a walking contradiction.
    LadyJayne27

Answer by LadyJayne27 at 2:13 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• Well I can't always but I have some depth perception problems, it took me forever to learn how to drive. But most people can walk down a clear hallway perfectly fine and not touch anything so you might want to mention that to your physician.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:32 AM on Nov. 5, 2009