Did you go into labor sooner with each child?

Like the first child 40weeks.. 2nd at 38weeks, and 3rd at 37weeks, etc???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:44 AM on Nov. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• not neccissarily...i have had 4 kids and i never went into labor anywhere clost to the same times
    Shorty55

Answer by Shorty55 at 1:47 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• I didnt go into labor. I just had my first, but if thats true.i hope I dont go into labor with my next...Im a chicken when it comes to childbirth.I had a c-section
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 1:51 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• first child at 20 weeks other two at 40 weeks and both induced they didn't want to come out lol
    first 3 1/2 days of labor and second child about 18 hours of labor and third child 8-9 hours of labor
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 1:53 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• My first pregnancy my due date was Oct 24th and I had her Oct 21st. Labor last 8 1/2 hours with her. My second child was due Dec 31st and I had him Dec 27th. labor lasted about 6hours with him. Right now my due date for my 3rd child is Dec 3rd but Im going to have a c section no later than the week of Thanksgiving....and I wont be laboring with her...
    Goingthruitall

Answer by Goingthruitall at 2:10 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• You said it exactly how it went for me...I had my 1st at 40 weeks, my 2nd at 38 weeks, and my 3rd on the day I turned 37 weeks. I'm currently pregnant with my 4th and I'm hoping and praying that pattern doesn't continue. I want to go a full 40 weeks with this one.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 7:44 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• #1 was 7 days over the due date
    #2 was 4 days before due date

and #3 not sure - I had a different date than the dr (and no cycle so I couldn't chart it) I think she was 39weeks - had an induction.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 8:57 AM on Nov. 5, 2009