Do I still beg my husband to stay if he doesn't love me anymore.

He says I don't make him happy any more that he doesn't love me the same way, He left me three hours ago packed his bags and left after eight years of marragie. What do I do

WifeyorMom

Asked by WifeyorMom at 1:54 AM on Nov. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• Let him go. You deserve better. You should not lower yourself into begging for a man that does not want you. Instead find someone that does.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:55 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• begging will only make him want to stay away even more. I suggest live it up! show him that him leaving did not mess with you one bit. While you at it start working out and getting into shape. lose weight if you need to and go out! have fun and FUK your ex husband!!!

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 1:58 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• Don't beg him to stay. It will only make your life worse if he gives in. If he really meant what he said you are better off without him. If he didn't mean what he said than he will be back.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:59 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• thanks but I still love him we were fighting or anything he just comes home and tells me that he can't handel me anymore. I guess just let him go ugh
    WifeyorMom

Answer by WifeyorMom at 2:01 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• Why would he say he can't handle you anymore. Is there more to this story then what your saying. You have to be truthful to yourself before you can understand and move on.

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 2:02 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• he says he can't handle me because I'm always depressed uhm wich I'm not. I have been sad a little bit because we don't have the money coming in like we use to. Can't go out as much but depressed where I can't get out of bed and do anything nope. I don't know what hes talking about and i told him that makes no sense then he says that I'm not happy with him. What when did i say that. I text him all the time I love you have a good day. Kiss him when he comes home. Always pleasant and happy. I'm rasing his kids two from his first marragie.
    WifeyorMom

Answer by WifeyorMom at 2:06 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• Maybe try talking to him, what happend to lead to him leaving. I'm sorry momma :(
    (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((BIG HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 2:08 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• i don;t know he says it's been going on for awhile and it had just lead up to this he can't pin point it.
    WifeyorMom

Answer by WifeyorMom at 2:10 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• Hope this is not the case but do you think he might have another women??
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 2:10 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• we did talk all afternoon and night camly no yelling or fighting. I told him that I love him i'll do what ever it takes to make it work and he says its to late.
    WifeyorMom

Answer by WifeyorMom at 2:11 AM on Nov. 5, 2009