Do you have hard water?

We do. We are looking into a water softener, but just haven't gotten around to it yet. If I don't clean my toilet every day, I will get a ring in it. When we moved here, I had to use a pumice stone to remove the build up line . . . (apparently the previous owner wasn't as much of a housekeeper as I am) . . . disgusting. Even my bathroom sinks, I have to wipe them down with lysol wipes every day, otherwise there will be a build up. Anyone else? Do you have any advice on great cleaners in the meanwhile?

BridgetC140

Asked by BridgetC140 at 2:03 AM on Nov. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes I do. I use this stuff called THE WORKS, there is a toilet bowl cleaner and also a spray bottle. I swear the stuff works like magic. Cleaning only takes a wipe down and no scrubbing. It's really cheap too. Under a dollar fifty at walmart.

If your looking for something to add to your dishwasher, or to soak stained dishes in, try lemi-shine. It's almost 4 dollars a container but will keep your dishes looking good. I only use it about once a week for maintenance. Usually on the upper shelves near the automatic dish washing section at walmart. Def. worth it.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:35 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• we used to ughhh i hated showering...ajax ????
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:14 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• how is this just for fun
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:38 AM on Nov. 5, 2009