I have a huge bump on my upper back. I don't have acne problems and it's been here for about a month so I'm certain it's not a zit. I think it might be a cyst??

Have you ever had a cyst. Can they go away on there own?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:18 AM on Nov. 5, 2009 in Health

• i havent had a cyst, but i've had zits that never surfaced and were just hard painful bumps for a couple weeks at a time. so i cant say for certain thats what it is. you may go to like an urgent care (or mediquick depending what they call it in ur area) its like 60 bucks, but u dont need ins and at least youd know more about it, or call a local dr, they usually will work out payment plans with you. o or ur local health dept, they are usually income based. GL
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 11:04 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• Then go to your doctor if you think thats what it is. Something like that you dont want to just let go and hope that it goes away! Good Luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:19 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• I don't have insurance so I'm hoping to avoid the doctor if possible. That's why I'm asking if anybody here has ever had a cyst or knows of someone who's had a cyst. I've done a little research, but would like personal stories. I'm sorry I shouldn't have asked. OP
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:23 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• My ex has those. Get it cut out :P
    Autumn22

Answer by Autumn22 at 10:54 AM on Nov. 5, 2009