Weird, repulsive habits no body knows about

Anyone care to share their's anonymously?
..Or not anonymously if you are ballsy enough!

mommacierra

Asked by mommacierra at 2:31 AM on Nov. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My jaw pops, cracks, and dislocates...in fact right now I am trying to get it back in place.

If you want to know why...when I was 10 my friend, his sister, and I were walking up his porch steps in roller blades. His sister hit a stone and her rollerbladed foot crashed into my mouth. Broken tooth, dislocated jaw, new skin glue, and 5 sitches in my gum later...I sound like the game Trouble.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 2:49 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• i constantly pick the skin off of my lips until it hurts or bleeds and then i apply blistex, the next day its healed and then its time to pick again. i dont know why I do this and I really wish that I could stop.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:54 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• i touch my butthole the smell my finger
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:56 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• I drink milk straight from the jug.. and all beverages we keep in the fridge.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:32 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• hey! me too
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:39 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• except for the milk
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:40 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• I love how suede feels so much in that I find my self having to open up my coat closet to feel it when I walk by where I keep mine.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:01 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• I am a thumb sucker - yup thats right late 20's and still sucking the damn thing. I have tried countless ways to stop and I have failed them all. I was in fact sucking my thumb as I was reading this.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:28 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• I do that lip thing too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:35 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• This will sound gross, but years ago I used to be a picker , roller and a flicker...........booger picker and flicker that is!

I was caught my Mom said GET A TISSUE!!!! So I stopped that habit of pickin' and rolling the booger in my fingers and making a booger ball and then flickin' it.

I was SO embarassed by that......now Im a stickler for it with my kids and am always saying, Get a tissue kids, it is what they are for!" Now get the hand sanitizer out !!!!

I have seen grown men, gorgeous women, kids in cars next to me and behind me just a pickin' and a grinning!!!!!!!!

What REALLY sickens me are the ones whom eat the boogers............*Acccck* *Gags*

May be the reason Im always washing my hands, and HATE anything on them now as an adult. I have OCD with that, one hand or finger gets wet Ive GOT to wet the other and wash it. I'm real weird about it and keep hand sanitizer on me at all times now!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:53 AM on Nov. 5, 2009