AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO IS UNDER THE INFLUENCE? -.-

AM THE ONLY ONE THATS HIGH? ARE THEIR ANY TIPSY OR DRUNK LADIES ON HERE?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:48 AM on Nov. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• OH GOSH GUYS SERIOUSLY?///
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 6:10 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• yes, it's wednesday night and your the only one.
    Hali_Taylor

Answer by Hali_Taylor at 2:50 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• REALLY? Stay away from the computer while stoned or drunk. Seriously. You may type something you'll regret in the morning. And to answer, yes you are probably the only one.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:52 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• I'm really high right now.
    Anonymous

• Not tonight.....had a few Bloody Marys last night though
    Anonymous

• lol really there is only two of us?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:53 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• and for the record, drunk and high are two different things. You are saying that you are high. That means drugs.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:07 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• Totally agree anon :13. I hate it when druggies try to justify it by saying "my parents did it and I turned out fine." Your not fine if you do drugs. Any drugs. Once you have children, your party days are over. Sure it is ok to still have fun but drugs are illegal and it is pretty selfish of you to take a risk of having your children taken away just to get high. Pot is illegal. it impairs you. You can not be a good parent while drunk or high.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:22 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• Posting about being high on a MOM site was probably not a great idea. Obviously, you should expect to be verbally attacked just based on that choice alone. Not only that, but the CafeMom admin CAN see who you are, even if you hide behind that anonymous button. It'd probably be best for you to delete this post, or re-word it. If you simply drunk, say that.. Not "high". If you are high, you should go sleep that off. And if you are high on something other than pot, I suggest rehab.
    Moms, it is ok to let loose. Wednesday or not. But some things should be kept a secret. Just FYI.
    mommacierra

Answer by mommacierra at 3:43 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• Grow up and act like a parent.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:56 AM on Nov. 5, 2009