Have you ever had that feeling that labor is near? Were you right or wrong?

I've had it for a week & a half now. I've been wanting to get things ready for her arrival, going thru my older dd's hand-me-downs, making a list of what I need for her and making sure things here are ready. Thinking about her birth and the hospital stay, planning for who will watch my other 2 during my c-section. Nothing physically has shown any signs that labor is near, except for some pressure/pain down below, small leakage here and there after i pee and her becoming less active. It's really too soon though for her to come. I'm only 31 weeks. Just curious if anyone else had these feelings/intuitions and they came true.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:29 AM on Nov. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• good luck keeping that baby in there for another 7 weeks or so!!! i think most likely you are just getting anxious :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:41 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• i just posted something very similar to this :) Im 33 weeks tom and i have that same feeling. My first was a c- section and he was 2 weeks late. I also never had any contractions or any sign of labor for that matter. With this one ive already lost my mucus plug and ive been getting woken up from contractions. They arent labor contractions though. I also have dropped. I live up three flights of stairs and think they are going to be the cause of me going into labor. I dont wanna have my baby till atleast 36 weeks but my doctor gets the same feeling as me so as long as my baby is healthy ill be okay. In the mean time im definitly not going to worry about it. I worried so much with my last and that is prolly y he came so late. Now im more relaxed and layed back and if he comes he comes and if he does not he does not. So, i do know what your feeling. Ive been feeling the same thing. GL hun.
    Proudparent707

Answer by Proudparent707 at 8:41 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• yep. did it with all three.

all three times I was wrong. lol I'd keep thinking....oh this is it!! then nope....oh oh...nope. then when it finally WAS the real thing I knew and didn't even have to wonder. lol

but #3 was a strange one - I laboured unproductively for 6 weeks.

GOOD LUCK!
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 8:48 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• I was the same way and he didn't come until I was 39 wks and I was induced.
    bjw_053109

Answer by bjw_053109 at 2:06 PM on Nov. 5, 2009