Do you think the Republican Party is waking up?

Conservatives are making sure the RNC and NRCC hear their voices. Readers continue to e-mail conservative blogger Michelle Malkin copies of the rejected RNC solicitation forms they’ve sent back to Washington.

http://michellemalkin.com/2009/11/04/the-gop-elites-1-million-object-lesson-and-the-message-of-ny-23/

grlygrlz2

Asked by grlygrlz2 at 8:35 AM on Nov. 5, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• RNCNOT

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 8:36 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• RNCNOT

grlygrlz2

• RNCNOT

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 8:37 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• RNCNOT

grlygrlz2

• Do you think Republican politicians will wake up and go back to their Conservative Values?
    Do you believe the Gallup Poll showing conservatives continue to outnumber moderates and liberals?
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 8:41 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• No, not after the debacle in NY 23.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:45 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• I would hope that they would get the message. I wonder how many people are sending back their donor forms filled out like the above?

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 8:57 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• Waking uo to what? The loudest voices aren't the ONLY voices. If they take a HARD right turn they will lose many moderates, with already dwindling numbers, do you think that will HURT them in the long run?

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 9:32 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• I think a mistake is assuming that conservatives cannot hold moderate views. I am an Independent and a conservative. I have voted for both republican, democrat, and independent candidates. What I think people are looking for is a candidate who realizes that we need fiscal responsibility. I would love to give my kids a great big house, the entire contents of FAO Swartz, and everthing else, but the fact is I can't afford it. Too many politicians (on both sides) want to promise us the sun, moon, and stars and so spend us into oblivion. They don't care about the consequences because they simply want re-election. We all need to stop this way of thinking. You don't get something for nothing and there are consequences (bad ones) for fiscal irresponsibility.
    tarabartish

Answer by tarabartish at 9:46 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• Waking up to what? The loudest voices aren't the ONLY voices. If they take a HARD right turn they will lose many moderates, with already dwindling numbers, do you think that will HURT them in the long run?

Yes, because the majority of this country is just soooooooooooooooooo conservative- NOT.
    Myopic thinking.
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 9:47 AM on Nov. 5, 2009