Prayers go out...

Not only did i pray for a mother going into labor on here at 24 weeks. My best friend called me at 5 am with some horrible news. She had her baby a month ago tom. She is in the hospital because the babies father got up with good intentions to feed the baby and let mommy sleep and he fell asleep feeding her. She fell off his lap and hit her head on their hard wood floor. She rushed her to the ER..they told her her little one has a skull fracture and some bleeding inside the skull. How horrible.. I know everyone makes mistakes.. and im not one to judge. All i can do is pray that she will be okay and pray for her daddy too because you can only imgaine how big of a reck he is. Anyhow, ladies pls keep them in your prayers as well. I cant imagine gonig through something like this. I swear im 33 weeks pregnant and im deathly afraid of having this baby because of all the horrible things that can go wrong i feel so sad for both.

Proudparent707

Asked by Proudparent707 at 8:51 AM on Nov. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• 1st - thank you for your prayers - prayer really seems to be working as the contractions have subsided.

2nd - my prayers are being saidfor your friends family as well. It was a honest mistake that I have faith the good lord will heal *hugs*
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 11:43 AM on Nov. 5, 2009