what do you do for money?

what do you do for money? with how bad it is anymore and christmas right around the corner what do you all do to make it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:58 AM on Nov. 5, 2009 in Money & Work

• my husband works his 8-5 to pay the bills and everyweek we take out between 20-50 and put it in a envelope for the christmas shopping. then whatever i make working from home goes directly to christmas and gifting..birthdays too..my kids hav bdays every 6 months..and i have 9 neices and nephews and a lot of kids ot buy bdays for so we always have money going out for that..so if we get to the point were the kids are old enough for no bday gifts and just like cards then i think well be rich
    mommy2ys

Answer by mommy2ys at 9:04 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• I make extra money working online. I've cleared over 14k in the last year, it's not a way to get rich, but you can avoid retail/fast food jobs by doing it. You can see what I'm doing at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/ if you're interested. (Everything posted is free)

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:52 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• Hubby works his butt off to support us. I also have a home business with AMERIPLAN and I am putting a good bit of that income away for Christmas and just spending extra in general. It's easy to do and I am only working it very P/T right now because I now have a 3 week old with my 1yr old. As soon as I get a schedule down LOL I will go back to working a little bit more than P/T.

Info Call 616-712-1118
    All my contact info is on my profile if you'd like to talk :)
    God Bless
    ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 9:59 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• I sell great candles! http://www.howreb.scent-team.com I've been doing this for a while and love it. I've made good money(paid for last years xmas) I also sell the products all year round. If you have any questions please feel free to ask!

how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 11:51 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• I work with a health benefits company from home, Its great residual income and you can choose to work the business to different ways or do both to maximize your incom. to a look at my website it will give you more detailed info. www.freedomathometeam.com/cditren
    cditren

Answer by cditren at 12:03 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• I sale Scentsy Candles I love it and right now is great time to get into it with the Christmas Holiday here.  This is a great opportunity for anyone.  If you are interested let me know I would love to have you on my team.  Or anyone else as well.   http://www.scentsy.com/kblack

patchthatpays

Answer by patchthatpays at 12:57 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• I sell on ebay and depending on the time I spend getting inventory and listing I do anywhere from $50-$400 a week in profit. My husband works for Verizon Fios and does really well with that, an average of $800-$1,000 a week. We also have a carpet cleaning business we started about a year ago. We do it part-time but still do about 5 jobs a week (and make $500-$800 a week with that alone.

I will always sell on eBay, I've been there for about 8 years, but we have a large Home and Garden show we are doing in March and hope to have our Carpet Cleaning biz be our full time occupation and he can quite Fios. Right now though the money is just really good with them, and we are fixing up our house, just got a new roof, getting new carpets next week, then demo the kitchen and bathroom after Xmas...
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 3:44 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• I do Passion Parties, with hubby's income we pay most of the bills and with my income I bring in we pay the rest of the bills and now christmas gifts.

we have a party on the go promotion right now www.allforromance.com if you have questions feel free to email me yazminlk@aol.com
    yazmink

Answer by yazmink at 10:35 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• I am involved in this awesome company called the Trump Network/ Ideal Health. It offers many nutritional and weight loss products to help you get healthy. The best part is that you can join the company and make money from your living room. This is like no other company you have ever joined. Everyone involved is like a family. We want to see you succeed and will help you every step of the way. Check it out and if you have any questions let me know

www.jointnt.com/nicolemuschett
    chiro789

Answer by chiro789 at 11:27 AM on Nov. 14, 2009