where to buy maternity pants, plus size?

anyone have any place the like for affordable black work slacks? especially for plus size.

i'm only 7 weeks but i really need new work pants (and shirts) and don't want to buy regular pants that i'll only be able to wear for a few more weeks. *sigh* don't have much money.

which stores do you like? thanks ladies!

Stefanie83

Asked by Stefanie83 at 9:10 AM on Nov. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Destination maternity..i know they have sizes x-small up to 3x. I went there when i was four months pregnant. Ive never been really small so i loved this store and they had a bunch of x-large pants that i have been wearing my whole pregnancy and they are still big so..i would def go there. Now, ive been to several maternity stores and everything is pretty expensive even at destination maternity. So, if you go there look on the sale racks. They have several for clothes as low as 7$ to 20$ if you want anything else be prepared to pay an arm and a leg. My husband bought me 1 pair of pants and 3 shirts the first time i went and we paid 120$ Gl hun.
    Proudparent707

Answer by Proudparent707 at 9:29 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• Motherhood while initially spendy has really good sales and clearence prices and they do carry plus sizes. Also check kohls gordmans and sears (which is probably the most affordable and they have plus size mat clothes as well). And I found consignment shops that carry mat clothes they're cheap and in good shape. So I would try to find some of those in your area!
    bjw_053109

Answer by bjw_053109 at 1:58 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• thanks ladies. there is a motherhood here, and not a destination maternity, but it looks like they are related, their websites are connected. i will try the places you all suggested. :) i like kohls, they seem to have good sales a lot
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 2:08 PM on Nov. 5, 2009