My SO watches to much porn he watches it everyday even when I leave to work he..

Has been watching porn ever since i meet him. I keep telling him to stop over and over again but he still dose it! I mean I am not an ugly woman, So what might the problem be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:27 AM on Nov. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• The problem is that he is a man with a character problem which includes addiction to pornography. He is lusting after other women every day. The solution is that you have to decide whether this is how you want to live your life--sharing a man with untold numbers of other women--or whether you want to live your life with a man who has eyes for only you. To me it's a no brainer, but you decide!!!!
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 9:40 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• Some guys just like their porn, however, if it's interfering with daily life, then it's a problem that you need to make an issue of because there is such a thing as porn addiction.

I don't personally mind if my husband watches porn, I don't know how often he does because it's such a non issue but it doesn't interrupt anything else.
    heatheryn

Answer by heatheryn at 9:31 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• It sounds like an addiction. You even said that this has been a problem since you met. He's not going to change.

You call him your SO, so I'm assuming you aren't married. If not, that's good news for you. Get out now; he has a serious problem.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 10:18 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• Thanks everyone. And could it be because he might be insecure of his ______?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:51 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• Are you with my ex?

I was engaged to a man who ended up having a porn addiction. He also turned out to be physically abusive. But the porn problem showed up long before the abuse did, and it hurt me so much. I am glad that I left him and found a man that respects my feelings and wishes when it comes to porn, or any other thing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:52 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• sex addict?
    evilive

Answer by evilive at 11:03 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• porn addiction and honey has nothing to do with your looks. porn is glorified or made to look good when in fact is all false and no one except maybe the men are the ones enjoying doing people in the butt. those poor girls get desentized to sex. they loose their sexual desire.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 11:17 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• I am sorry anon:10:52 AM for him putting his hands on you but glad you left. Thankfully my SO dose not put his hands on me. I guess I do have to leave because he will never change. Thanks ladies!!
    Anonymous