do you work from home?

if so what do you do? im trying to find something working from home where im not selling and not putting money into.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:27 AM on Nov. 5, 2009 in Money & Work

• I do :) I have a home business though so you have to put money into it. However you can start with just $50 and you would spend more than that a month just in gas alone. With your $50 overhead you are going to get benefits for your entire household as well :)

Listen to this info call if you'd like=616-712-1118(it's pretty short)
    You can also check out my profile for some info as well the company is AMERIPLAN

God Bless!!!
    ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 9:56 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• Im a work from home mommy of three, I am blessed to be with Ameriplan visit my site it will tell you alo about what I do and if theres anything that I can help you with just message me!
    www.freedomeathometeam.com/cditren there you can learn alot about the company and be sure to visit the about me section!

This can be overwelming here on cafemom with the huge response but take your time and do a business thats right for you.
    Cheryl
    cditren

Answer by cditren at 10:00 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• i work from home and love it.. although i put money into it every mont h i get much more out. plus if i ever want to quit i can with no problem and i can get my money back.
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 10:32 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching

Answer by rkoloms at 10:47 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• I make extra money working online. I've cleared over 14k in the last year, it's not a way to get rich, but you can avoid retail/fast food jobs by doing it. You can see what I'm doing at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/ if you're interested. (Everything posted is free)

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 11:06 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• I work from home! I absolutely love what I do! I get all the support I need!! I am a stay at home Mom to a 2 year old and 8 month old. I work with a great team of Moms; we help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory, No MLM! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS. The best part is I can make money and be with my Family!!!
    You can have the best of both worlds too.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 12:25 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• I have a blog/community that generates some money,but I also work part time outside the home.A blog takes time,as I have had mine for a little while.Sounds like affiliate marketing may be something to think about,you promote other peoples products and you get a commission on product sold.Good luck.I wouldnt rule out home businesses either(direct sales)Many people make there living with that.
    Nattiesmom9603

Answer by Nattiesmom9603 at 3:30 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• Well I do sell...but not from a catalog or shows. I sell on eBay! Anyone can sell on eBay or Craigslist with ZERO to start. Just sell the clothes, toys, collectibles, books etc. etc. you and your family no longer use, then use some of the money made to buy more things at thrift shops, yard sales, clearance racks, consignment shops, etc.

I mainly sell baby and kids clothes right now but i'm branching out to maternity, women's, shoes, toys and such as well.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 3:47 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• I am involved in this awesome company called the Trump Network/ Ideal Health. It offers many nutritional and weight loss products to help you get healthy. The best part is that you can join the company and make money from your living room. This is like no other company you have ever joined. Everyone involved is like a family. We want to see you succeed and will help you every step of the way. Check it out and if you have any questions let me know

www.jointnt.com/nicolemuschett
    chiro789

Answer by chiro789 at 11:26 AM on Nov. 14, 2009

• The company I work for has many independent representatives who sell our books with NO INVESTMENT You simple send people to a special web page (created for free for you) to buy the books and all the credit card processing, and shipment of the book is taken care of on the website. YOU ARE NEVER REQUIRED TO BUY ANYTHING. Commissions range from 8-10% depending on the book, and as your volume of sales increase, your commission percentage does also. The more people you tell, the more chances for sales and the more money you can make.

Find out about the most recent best-seller book here: www.stressout-book.com

and if it looks interesting, go here to read more about the easy commissions and the application: http://bit.ly/2gm6N

With any business it all comes down to how much consistent effort you put towards the business.

Wishing you awesome success in whatever business venture you choose.

Chrissy
    DolphinChrissy

Answer by DolphinChrissy at 2:15 PM on Nov. 27, 2009