Need help...Recommendations for LOUD alarm clock (PIOG)

Need help...recommendations for LOUD alarm clock
Hello Ladies! I need help with my 18-yr.-old son. He sleeps through his alarm almost all the time, even though I can hear it through the walls, that damn annoying beep, beep, BEEP. All three of my children are wonderfully sound sleepers, which may have to do with being 1/2 a block from our town's fire station, lol. However, now it is becoming a pr0blem because he is almost daily at least 10+ mins. late, but I'm working, too, and am not here to be sure he's up. He's a SUPER worker, so he's been lucky up to this point but I worry about this bad habit he's developed. I am not of this school, you get to work at least a few minutes before you are scheduled. PLEASE, anyone have or know of a super loud alarm clock. I don't want to waste $ on different alarm clocks that SAY they are louder than others. Thanks very much to all of you that respond!!! Have a great day! =)

edcmyangels

Asked by edcmyangels at 9:34 AM on Nov. 5, 2009 in General Parenting

• My alarm clock has an option to play music. So I sent the tuner to a station that was all static and turned the volume up full blast. It wakes me up!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:06 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• Try one with a bed shaker? Sonic Alert makes them? They are also louder than average alarm clocks. My mom is difficult to wake up, and she has used my bed shaker alarm clock, especially when she had to get up early in the morning to put my brother on the bus.
    ShadesofGrey

Answer by ShadesofGrey at 11:06 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• http://sonicalert.com/
    ShadesofGrey

Answer by ShadesofGrey at 11:07 AM on Nov. 5, 2009