My DH thinks am always cheating on him?

My DH always telling me how his feeling am cheating on him that he know and that his going to find out soon or later his getting me frustrated I don't do anything for him to think am cheating I work,go home work,go home or go to my moms house or his that's it ... What can I do??? Please his getting me frustrated and tired of hearing same thing every day

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:04 AM on Nov. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• When you go to your mom's take your husband with you.

When did he become a jealous type?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:06 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• He been like that since I was pregnant, and when I go to my mom's he always takes me and be there with me for a while and go to work and then comes back to pick me up later on...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:08 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• He possibly has been cheated on before. I agree with the other answer, take him with you to your moms. And watch what he's doing. Cheaters usually accuse the other of cheating. But it is most likely he is insecure.
    Anonymous

• I had a boyfriend that did that to me before....turns out HE was the one cheating!!
    mamie2shoes

Answer by mamie2shoes at 10:12 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• If nothing is going in the bedroom most likely that he is the one cheating.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:14 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• The other ladies are right. When a man cheats, he often becomes suspicious that his spouse is also cheating. He may be cheating and be anxious that you're going to find out.

There isn't anything you can do to change his behavior. He's the one with the problem.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 10:16 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• Either he is a controlling man or he himself has cheated on you...usually when someone cheats they put their guilt onto someone else. My Dh did the same thing to me and guess what, the woman's husband showed up at my door to discuss what we were going to do about our cheating spouses.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:24 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• hes probably cheating on you! guilty conscience thinks youre also doing to him or he wants to think youre doing it to him bcuz hes actually doign it to you.
    evilive

Answer by evilive at 10:58 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• Do you guys have an active sex life? If not, then i would assume he has cheated or is cheating. If he can do it, then he probably thinks you can too.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 11:10 AM on Nov. 5, 2009