I am SO over this...

Don't get me wrong, I am SUPER excited for the arrival of my daughter. But I am SO OVER being pregnant it's not even funny! I'm like totally f$@!ing useless! I can't get up on my own, and even turning over in bed makes me feel like a beached whale. Sometimes I swear she's trying to break my ribs, and other times I feel like I'm in alien vs predator and she's going to just emerge from my stomach! lol... sorry, i just need to vent and my dear husband is doing all he can to put up with me, and I don't know how he does it. I'm a super bitch from hell, complaining about everything even when theres no need. Crying ALL THE TIME (for no reason, by the way...you could move this tree in the corner 2 inches to the left and I might end up in hysterics!).... Any little pieces of advice on how to cope? 5 weeks left... and any advice on making SHAVING easier, I would LOVE to hear it! I can't do without! haha...have a good day ladies, thanks

SammyJoB

Asked by SammyJoB at 10:09 AM on Nov. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You can know that this time is hell, but will be over FOREVER soon, no time to look back. You'll be a mom soon and this time will dissolve away, fade away.
    Finding ways to get through-- using more pillows, prenatal swimming or yoga classes, Bradly relaxation techniques, etc., can help you to get through.
    And some moms shave with a mirror, some ask their SO, some go to the salon, some let it go... (pick your battles, lol).
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 10:14 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• Find one thing per day you can be thankful for and focus on that. If the only thing you can find is that at least you aren't having twins then go with that. At least your baby isn't premature and in the NICU. At least the sun is shining even if it is cold enough to be DEC. At least it isn't snowing. At least you dont have swine flu. Pick something and be greatful.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:18 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• What ever you decide to do about the shaving situation (I personally would just ask your hubby) DO NOT use Nair or Veet or any of that crap....OH when I was pregnant ( I should have known better!) I was too big to bend over without falling over so I decided to buy that stuff and boy did I pay! I had a horrible reaction....my legs itched and hurt and I had like tiny red bumps and blisters....talk about awful!

Otherwise do you have a chance to get pampered a little bit? Emotions in pregnancy are a roller coaster ride. I literally cried one time because my husband shut the door a little harder than I had expected! (in my defense it scared me more than anything and in his defense he didn't mean to half way slam it!)
    MamaRoberts

Answer by MamaRoberts at 10:21 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• If you are trying to shave your legs then good luck. It was hard for me to do it and my husband walked into the shower when i was trying one day and laughed at me. He said i reminded him of our car trying to clean himself lol. I went and got those wax strips. If you are talking about your other area....Then i dont know what to tell ya. I just hoped i didnt cut myself. Hope things get better for you. Sounds like you act the same way i did haha.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 10:30 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• i only have advice on the shaving...lol just do it
    lean to the sides...im 39weeks and still shave my legs and v-jay
    not as often but ii do get around to it

have your hubby help if its too hard
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 11:22 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• I was pretty much the same way and started feeling that way around the same time. Accept help! Take time for yourself to just relax I always took bubble baths when someone compliments you accept it and try to be happy. As for the shaving I was like nike lol I just did it and if I missed a spot or whatever I said eh whatever I'll fix it when I can see it and reach it. I also had my hubby help me. If you have a supportive hubby be grateful!! I still don't know how mine was able to put up with me thru 9 mths of hell lol. And take it a day at a time and just remember that all the discomfort and pain and bad feelings will magically disolve the first time you look at that little miracle's face! Good luck!!
    bjw_053109

Answer by bjw_053109 at 1:40 PM on Nov. 5, 2009