Teen pushed into traffic and killed ( What the heck is wrong with kids today or people )

A 15-year-old Phoenix boy was run over and killed Tuesday night after possibly being pushed into traffic, authorities said.

Phoenix police are searching for two teens, ages 14 to 18, who were chasing Francisco Elias and might have shoved him into oncoming traffic on 35th Avenue at Wayland Drive, north of Southern Avenue, at about 6:30 p.m. Police have little information about the two, beyond that they wore dark clothing.

Three northbound vehicles struck Elias, including a 1986 Oldsmobile and an undetermined SUV. The driver of one of the cars stopped to help but the other two continued on, authorities said.

Anyone with information is asked to call Phoenix Police at 602-262-6151 or Silent Witness at (480) WITNESS.

abellvalerie

Asked by abellvalerie at 10:17 AM on Nov. 5, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Ugh can you believe TWO drivers hit this kid and just kept on going!? That makes me totally sick. I live in CT and not too long ago in Hartford a man was struck by a car when crossing the street and the car drove away. The man just laid there in the street and cars kept going around him and pedestrians kept walking by, looking at him, and then continuing on their way. It was all caught on a traffic cam. It was SICK how many people did nothing!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:23 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• Makes me ill. I watched a news programed that did a report on how many people will just walk by when it is obvious that someone needs help. For example...The had some white guys (pretend) beat up a hispanic guy and throwing around racial slurs.Tons of people just walked by and looked the other way. Only a few tried to help such a sad state our world is in when people only think about themselves.
    abellvalerie

Answer by abellvalerie at 10:45 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• It's sickening, but it's nothing new. I know kids a bus stops who would do this crap growing up. THey push them into the road to freak them out when cars were coming. Idiots. Sounds like the kid was being chased and the intent was to kill or harm him. That sickens me. But then again, murder is nothing new either.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:49 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• It's people like this who make me feel so selfish and ashamed to have brought children onto this earth. It just seems that every year people are caring less about how their actions will effect anothers life, we're becoming a nation of sociopaths and no one seems to care. I am terrified to think of what the world will be like when my son is old enough to move out.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:55 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• There is no right or wrong anymore, remember?

To label anything as being wrong makes one judgemental!

I mean, who made you God?!!!!!!!

Damn, I forgot.

There is no God but me.
    I am God and I don't want you making me feel bad about myself.
    mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 12:04 PM on Nov. 5, 2009