Did anyonbe watch Nip/tuck last night?

I fell asleep, can someone fill me in, on what happened,

ggiovanni

Asked by ggiovanni at 10:18 AM on Nov. 5, 2009 in Entertainment

• wow alot happened so i will do my best......teddy wanted to go camping...annie not thrilled....christan assulted by giant breasts...really funny....teddy sean and kids get rv, go camping teddy slips sleeping pills into s'mores...annie doesn't eat hers....teddy turns furnace on in rv and runs exhaust back inside with everyone locked in and then goes for a stroll where she meets some guy who is also camping...they go for a walk...he knocks her out and drags her off, she wakes up and runs with him in hot pursuit....meanwhile annie wakes up and gets dad and connor out of rv, the get help and leave but can't find teddy who gets back to rv to find it empty, bad guy gets her there. matt stil robbing stores as the mime....gets cleared in police line up....lady with giant boobs begs chritian for a reduction and he does it. she goes nuts and gets hauled out by police. matt goes to rob store and clerk pulls a large gun and shoots...
    phantomphan

Answer by phantomphan at 2:33 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• matt shows up at chritians and shows him the wound....i probably missed something but those are the main parts.....
    phantomphan

Answer by phantomphan at 2:34 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• yeah basicly what she said, lol. It was a good episode. You can re-watch it online. google it, thats how I catch up on one's I miss.
    prego_w_1st

Answer by prego_w_1st at 3:00 PM on Nov. 5, 2009