(4' x 7') Do I have the smallest bathroom out there?

It has a bathtub too. Can you believe it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:25 AM on Nov. 5, 2009 in Home & Garden

• mine is 6' 4' has a stall shower and just enough room for a potty and pedastool sink...can't open the door without bumping into the sink---fun huh?
    bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 10:31 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• can't open the door without bumping into the sink-

I have to close the door to get into the tub. Funny indeed! op
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:33 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• I used to have a bathroom that couldn't have been any wider than 3 feet...You had to sit on the toilet sideways because it was jammed faceforward into the side of the sink. I think it may have been 3' x 6'. Ugh, I hated that bathroom!!!
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 10:36 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• The bathroom in this house is like that, it's SO small. I have no idea who designed this house, but it's oddly designed. Luckily it is just a rental.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 12:07 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• omg ours is small. ventilation sucks in there and trying to sit on a toilet where a wall is so close, idk how i can use the toilet being 30wks prego
    mrsmilander

Answer by mrsmilander at 12:09 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• Ours is about 6x10. Bathtub, toilet, sink, and a whole cabinet peice that there isn't room for. Get the corner of the counter to the gut/head/genitals (depending on which person you are) to open/close the door, can't use the toilet without closing the door, can wash your hands in the sink while you're in the tub. Hate it. No window either, morons that lived here before us took it out.
    Anonymous