Bleeding after sex

Nov. 1st DH and I had unprotected sex. A few days following, I noticed a bit of blood (not menstrual blood at all). It was just a tad. The following day I noticed it again in the AM, and every day since. Is that ever a possible pregnancy sign? Or has it been for you? Just seems like a strange coincidence.

charisma10

Asked by charisma10 at 10:30 AM on Nov. 5, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• The bleeding you had was in no way related to intercourse because it was a few days later. When you're pregnant, you can sometimes bleed immediately after sex up to the following morning, but not days later.

Your bleeding could be the result of all sorts of things...cysts, polyps, hormone irregularities, even implantation bleeding. If it continues, you'll need to call your doctor.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 10:38 AM on Nov. 5, 2009