Anyone know how to make gingerbreadmen cookies?

I want to start the tradition of every christmas making them with the kids. Their 2 and 4, so I think it would be a good year to start. If anyone knows the recipe, and would share, I'd appreciate it a lot! Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:51 AM on Nov. 5, 2009 in Food & Drink

• For those I get the mix. It's great,easy and the kids are more into cutting and decorating. They tell you how to do it on the bag of gingerbread mix. Get cookie cutters. A cake icer,some red hots and go for it!
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 10:57 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• They also sell the dough in the dairy aisle (with the tubes of sugar cookie dough, etc.) - usually only at holiday time. Its really good - and I agree w/the above answer ... the kids enjoy the decorating part more than the measuring & mixing (which at those ages they can't be too much help w/anyhow). Enjoy!
    jj.mominmd

Answer by jj.mominmd at 11:01 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• Where can you get the mix? anywhere?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:15 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• Are you wanting to make them from scratch? Because if so, pm me and I'll send you a really good and pretty easy recipe. It's just too long to try to put here, because you wouldn't really be able to print it out to have or anything.

I've made it with my kids for yrs, and we really like it :-)
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 11:16 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• The Betty Crocker mix is great . The cookies taste good and when making cookies with smaller children it's all about the cutting/decorating anyway.
    coffeemama1776

Answer by coffeemama1776 at 11:32 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• You can get it at the grocery store in the baking aisle.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 12:00 PM on Nov. 5, 2009