What's the cutest thing your kid has done today?

This morning I was giving my 4 month old his nebulization treatment and he just looked at me through the mask and gave this big gummy smile....made me melt!

My 3 year old looked at his regular milk this morning and said "mommy, can I have chocolate milk....pleeeeease" and quickly followed it with "I love you"....he definately knows how to get his way :)

Kimposible

Asked by Kimposible at 10:53 AM on Nov. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Unfortunately my kids were too grouchy this morning to do anything cute. I didn't even get any snuggles this morning!! :-( Usually, though, they have me cracking up several times a morning! They're both off at school now, so all cute opportunities for the morning are gone. Hopefully tonight!!
    debra_benge

Answer by debra_benge at 11:01 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• My daughter;

Yelled out the window to my brother, Uncle Walt you hit there car.... It was a bump he was parking it. I was lMAO> My brother turned red, I said it's ok we always bump cars. :)
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 11:04 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• grab the phone from down stairs while i was upstairs cleaning and page the phone upstairs and say hewo wuv you then hangs up and pages me again...lol one of them she put the phone by the tv so i could hear curios george she is 23 months ( i know i shouldnt let her play with the phone lol)
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 11:28 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• Smiled at me before he left for school... that so made my day :)
    ProudMom_5703

Answer by ProudMom_5703 at 11:28 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• lastnite my dd had a nightmare and woke up at 10 and dint go to bed till 12. anyways my ds(8 mts) woke up at 8 am. i changed his diaper(poop) and feed him. now for the cute part. my dd wakes up and isplaying with her lil bro onthe floor am in the couch trying not to passout cuz am sooo tired. them i hear dd gabe poop he poop am like no baby i already changed him. andthen she is like well he stinks, i knowhe pooped. so she goes and checks diaper and sure enough he had. so then she is like i told you he pooped
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 11:33 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• older two were grumpy

but my youngest turned the tv on byherself and jumped around saying "oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah..."
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 11:47 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• We have a game, it's the Mostest game and all 3 of them yelled "love you mostest" at me when they were waiting for the bus... It was sooo sweet.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:52 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• Got my anal beads out of the drawer while my neighboro was at my house! They were a gag gift & hadn;t been used but I was humiliated. My Dd told the neighboro that they were her teething ring when she was a baby!
    Anonymous