BE HONEST! At this exact moment, are your kitchen cabinets organized?

Mine kinda sorta are ;D Everything has its own drawer, but I haven't really organized stuff according to type or label. I know where stuff is, but a stranger might not, hehe.

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 11:13 AM on Nov. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• no, i know you do tho. hahahaha
    evilive

Answer by evilive at 11:16 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• all but the one with my Tupperware stuff. it all kinda gets thrown in there
    mommy2xp

Answer by mommy2xp at 11:17 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• Mine are. I have several storage bins that I use. Like those small tubber-ware bins. I have one for the kids snacks. (gummies, Little Debbies, things like that.) There's one for our packaged sides, such as rice, noodles, etc. The only thing I need to work on is our cabinet for pots and pans. I'm thinking about putting some nails on the inside of the cabinets to hang some of them up, b/c they never stay organized.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 11:18 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• Yes and only because when we put the kitchen in I have so many cabinets that some are still empty,lol.. I'm sure they will be full soon enough.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:19 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• absofrigginlutely

i can't function in an unorganized kitchen, and neither can anyone else who might swing by
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 11:19 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• some are some arent and thanks for reminding me to go thru them tomorrow is grocery day and i got take inventory ughh
    but have to say the one with pots and pans is the worse though cause my hubby unloads the dish washer when he gets off work
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 11:19 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• As long as I know where its at, that's organized. I dont care if anybody else can find stuff! Nobody but me cooks on a regular basis so the only system of organization is MINE! If you need something in my kitchen, ask me. I can tell you immediately where it is, even if that place makes no sense to you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:21 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• im w anon^
    evilive

Answer by evilive at 11:23 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• renea20.... ohhh i like your idea of the bins i think im gonna steal it haha maybe if i have a lid on everything the kids maybe less tempted to sneak snacks....as it is now they can go in the cabinets while im in the bathroom and sneak stuff...that way it will take a few seconds longer to get in them so i can catch them in the act lol
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 11:23 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• No :(
    ProudMom_5703

Answer by ProudMom_5703 at 11:30 AM on Nov. 5, 2009