would you get mad if your SO gave an female internet friend that lives in another state relationship advice or joke around?

i have an online guy friend whose girlfriend tripped out cause he gave another female advice on her relationship and it exploded to big fight cause he typed lol in response to her status...now im not sure what she said but i been talking to this guy nearly 8 months and he never flirted with me he just isnt that type, the new girlfriend of about a month gets mad about who he talks to and nearly every female on his friends list is married or has a long term boyfriend the rest are gay... and most he hasnt met in person either cause they all live in different states or countries and there is some distance between them
my husband is always giving advice and joking around with his female internet buddies and i dont get mad about it...maybe im in the select few who dont

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:17 AM on Nov. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• as long as he isn't hiding it i dont see the problem
    mommy2xp

Answer by mommy2xp at 11:37 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• Um no, I wouldn't get mad, but then again I've been married for 18 years and dont' have any insecurities where my marriage is concerned
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 11:21 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• No. As long as he isn't hiding it from me, I don't care who he talks to (ex's included). It would become a problem if he tried to hide it.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 11:23 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• this guy doesnt hide it he post stuff in their comments on page or post comments under their status and in blogs....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:25 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• I agree if he's hiding its one thing but if he's open about it then no I would not be mad
    WifeyorMom

Answer by WifeyorMom at 11:37 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• if he's not firting and not hiding it, then I wouldnt be mad.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 12:05 PM on Nov. 5, 2009