Sad

My DH never is affectionate with me. He never kisses or touches, snuggles or even holds my hand. I have told him many many times how I feel. It never changes. I feel that it is my nymber one need. Does this mean that he doesnt love me anymore? He used to do these things.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:24 AM on Nov. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• NO, UNLESS YOU THINK HE IS CHEATING.
    Other wise:
    There could be other reasons.
    He could be upset, stressed and tired. You have too see what is going on around you. Working too much.

Good Luck!!!
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 11:29 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• my dh hates cuddling and touching stuff. so he doesn't do it. he doesn't stop to think that i need it. i dont think it means he doesn't love you anymore just that he doesn't think about it.
    mommy2xp

Answer by mommy2xp at 11:32 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• Show him what you want by being affectionate with him. If he pushes you away then you have your answer, and it's time to talk.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:36 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• I don't think that it means he doesn't love you anymore. I think that your relationship just requires more attention right now to get it all figured out. Look into reading this book http://www.fivelovelanguages.com/
    I didn't buy it when I needed it, I just took it out of the local library.
    its about the different ways of showing love to your spouse, and how each person has thier own way of valuing different forms of love. I learned that my husband was one that was totally different then me. So I had him read the book too to see how I differed from him as well. Now I show him through love through his own particular need and he shows me through mine. It does seem to be a religeous book, and I am not very religeous. But it is a great book overall!! Try this- it should help! Good Luck! :)
    BabyBeans0506

Answer by BabyBeans0506 at 12:06 PM on Nov. 5, 2009