Have yo already made your New Years Resolutions? What are they? Do you think you'll stick to them this year?

renea20

Asked by renea20 at 11:33 AM on Nov. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't really make them. I believe that if I see something I need to change I should change it then not wait till new years. Life should be continuous self improvement. 

teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 12:54 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• My new years resolution is to learn how to cook more food and cook more often, to be more organized, to save money better and to find a great guy, get married and have more kids... lol :)
    ProudMom_5703

Answer by ProudMom_5703 at 11:47 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• Those are great proudmom! I plan on getting healthier and sticking with my exercise routine. Cutting negative people out of my life as much as possible, and to be a better human being and to start thinking better of myself, and to stay away from relationships that go nowhere!
    jillisue808

Answer by jillisue808 at 11:55 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• I only make 1 resolution a year. My goal this year is to become more organized, and to make it a hard, set-in-stone routine. We'll all benefit from it.
    debra_benge

Answer by debra_benge at 12:04 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• Thanks Jillisue808... you have some great resolutions :)
    ProudMom_5703

Answer by ProudMom_5703 at 1:58 PM on Nov. 7, 2009